Tuesday, May 27, 2008

You can't get good Malaysian food in Australia, only decent ones...

Fuyoh. Disco in the tunnel?


It was only the Ambulance. I find it weird though. Pink and purple lights? Do they bring the ambulances to parties?





Marsha took this. She's better than me...

She took this too...

And this one too... I like this one the most...

Sorry uncle. Haha!

Ais Kacang in Australia. Won't get this here 10 years ago...


Sorry again. Haha! Hope you enjoyed your cendol.

Taken at SinMa at Kingsford. Supposedly has good Malaysian food. My verdict? Okay lar... The closest you can get in Australia. The chai tau kueh was pretty good. But others were not to my liking... Hokkien mee had a bit of the lard-ish thing. But still it didn't meet my expectation... Oh well... Again, hope you enjoy the pics. Nothing much to look at I know, but I'm learning... And in my defence, indoor lighting wasn't THAT good... Excuses haha!

2 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

pink n purple is a bit odd...

i like d BnW shot! looks rly nice :D

haha.. well.. at least u still manage to get msian food lar rite ^^

magmachilli said...

weird right?

i think for b&w shots, it's seems to always look cool? maybe it's just me. that's why i prefer to shoot in colour. then if it's nice, i feel a greater sense of achievement. but yeah b&w rocks...

don't worry. i think adelaide has better food...