Thursday, May 29, 2008

Concert Practice

The School Of Music. Looks Communist?

Steinway & Sons

Steinway & Sons again

Cool lights!

My friend Francis.
Check out the 'stache! Awesome!

No, thank you for your wonderful performance Mr 'Stache!

Don't run away so fast!

Went for a Concert Practice today. Classical music. Just to support my friend (and try to get a few cool shots) . All in all a good experience. I liked the piano piece done by my friend as well as the voice and guitar performance. Can't remember the names of the pieces of the top of my head. Anyways was pretty hard to get shots, seeing it's a concert and my camera makes that shutter sound when a shot is taken. I only took shots at the end, except for one. The one cropped above. His expressions are really hard to resist taking... Well I took it only because I was quite sure his voice would be louder than my shutter, which I later found out is a false statement. Haha oh well. Shots taken with ISO 1000, f/8, shutter speed 1/10. Should have gone with f/5.6. Sigh...

The actual concert is 2 weeks from now. Wonder how will I take shots then. Must improve! Don't like the shots I took today. I guess I don't have an eye for photography?

2 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

use a silencer lar!

*cricket sounds*

ok.. lame...-__________-"

DSLR roxxxxxxx

magmachilli said...

only if it's in the right hands. my hands are not right. haha

i wish there was such a thing. probably it's time to get a normal digicam?

*thinks for 2 seconds*

nah...