Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Had exam today. Microeconomics. How did I fare? Well it was harder this time, both the paper and the topics that were covered in the exam. So I think I'll be redeeming this paper... Anyway today I also meddled around with this program called Photoscape. It's free. Try it if you want.

Mantis found in a bunch of fan shue yip that was given by some aunty. Forgot her name. Damn hard to get the thing to focus...

Random shots taken in black and white. If your eyes are sharp enough, you'd notice on the bottom left, I've got Wang Wang biscuit and Tau Sar Peng... Haha

An edit of one of the previous shots...

4 comments:

JS said...

Nice..love the black and white =)

magmachilli said...

Thanks! Glad you like it!

Anonymous said...

nice

especially the last pic..looks like oldern times

magmachilli said...

Thanks! Olden times? The feel that I get from it is a more 1980-ish grunge era feel. Reminds me of Nirvana. Dunno why.