Monday, May 19, 2008

Way back to Canberra



One Hokkien Mee coming right up!

This was all taken on my way back to Canberra. As usual, I had to wait at the station for approx 40 minutes, doing nothing most of the time. But at least this time, there was some entertainment. Haha. Well I don't know what's the name of that instrument, but I'm guessing it's similar to the pot pan thingy that I've seen on TV that originates from Jamaica or one of those African countries. Well maybe I'll google that later. And it was her first time busking, EVER! Well that's what the paper says. From the time I was standing there waiting for the bus, quite a few people talked to her and haha the baldy was hitting on her. Lol JKJK... Well the shots are very unprofessional, and I wouldn't say that their good in quality. But what to do, I like walked and shot the pics. Walk, then stop very quickly, shoot, then move on... Maybe when I stop, I still got momentum, so it turned out blurry. Lolz...



Last two shots taken from the bus. Probably could have gone with a higher shutter speed. But then again my hands are tad bit shaky so maybe it'll still be blur. I dunno. I'm a noob. This was taken when the bus was going towards Chinatown area from the train station. In front on the left is Paddy's Market, and on the right where the neon red light is, there's like a arch or gateway of some sort. Probably the start of Chinatown or something. I'm not sure.

Hope I've managed to share a little of Sydney with you readers. Sorry for low quality pics, but regardless I hope you enjoyed it.

1 comment:

JS said...

Just take more shots ,chances for a clearer pic will be better.

Your shot was savable.Just edit it to make it look better.A little time consuming but it'll look better.

Sample in my blog.