Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Passport photos

Got passport photos taken today... I thought passport photos are standard, but apparently different countries have different requirements. From what the lady said, the Greeks and Chinese are really anal retentive. Must get face measurement right and stuff. And I just noticed that on the High Commission website, the photos must be taken with a blue background and mine has a white one. Oh well... try my luck tomorrow. Cos the Consulate in Sydney's website say blue or white can... We'll see tomorrow. If they say cannot, maybe I should say "Malaysia Boleh!"

I need to get a camera USB cable thingy...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL anally retentive

magmachilli said...

are you correcting my england? cos anal retentive is correct also... you can google it... lolz... jkjk

thankfully they took my photo. otherwise another 16 bucks has to come out of my (dad's) wallet. 16 just for 4 passport photos wey... damn expensive. thank god we malaysians quite sui pian...

Anonymous said...

haha nola im lol-ing cause u used tht word instead of...asshole?haha

hmm just carry around some passport sized pics in your wallet la..that's what i do. it comes in handy. sometimes.