Saturday, May 10, 2008

Bored

With most of my assignments done, I feel like suddenly I have so much time. To the point where I think of doing my revision. You might think: Hey what's so wrong about that? Well let me tell you, I've always been a person who always prepare in the last minute. So far in my 1 year plus of uni experience, I haven't actually studied except during the week before exam. I guess that explains the credit average, but it's just not easy for me to sit down and look at a book or a stack of notes for a few hours...

With nothing to distract me except my guitar, I shall now live a boring life. Life will consist of:
1. Going to lectures and tutorials.
2. Doing tutorials.
3. Playing guitar. And I'd probably be playing scales only. So boring right?
4. Reading my weekly dose of Naruto, Bleach, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Air Gear and Hatsukoi Limited.
5. Tearing the pages off the calender.
6. Going for Bible study and church( though I wouldn't really consider it church).
7. Listening to iPod.
8. Taking pictures of my wall.
9. Reading Bible and a few other books.
10. Breathing.

Wah only 10 things... And note that I put breathing there just to make the list reach 10.

Life is such a drag. Well a month to exams. Need to concentrate on studies anyway...

1 comment:

ChaosGenesis said...

i shal atempt 2 list out 10 too!

1. study
2. eat
3. sleep
4. chatting
5. bloggin
6. e-mail-ing (sound so weird)
7. err... err... reading other ppl's blog?
8. hmm... er... lets see... breathing? LOL
9. study?
10. study????

LOL... well.. 2 repeats... and 3 tings essential for life itself... not much of a life at all..

eh... worse den urs leh :D