Sunday, June 12, 2011

30 Days Challenge: Day 04

To view the first post which contains the whole list for the 30 Day Challenge, click here.

Day 04: Your views on religion

That's a very broad question isn't it? I have A LOT of views when it comes to religion, especially my own. But let's talk general stuff.

Me, being a Christian, think the my religion is the only way to go. lol. It's a very closed minded POV, but that's just how I see it. I personally don't agree with those people who say all religions are the same. I do agree that most of the major religions encourage proper and moral living, and are beneficial to society. The general principles and building blocks are the same. If you take the major religions are compare them side by side, you'd find that there are many similarities, many identical elements.

However I still think Christianity is a little different. I'd prefer not you say it here. If you want to know, just ask me personally.

No comments: