Sunday, June 19, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 13

Day 13: Your earliest memory.

OK I don't know how old I was then. I'll need to ask my mom. I'm not even sure if this memory is a true memory or a recreation of said memory formed unconsciously. Maybe someone implanted it in my mind, like Inception.

I probably was 4 or 5. My dad, mom, I as well as JonC and his dad and mom travelled to New Zealand. JonC was still just a baby I reckon. Anyway, so yeah we went to NZ to visit my aunt and uncle who migrated to NZ.

Now on that trip I remember that I was pushed into some pond of water or something by this girl who was ( I guess she still is) older than me. So I was drowning or something. And I can remember the feeling I had. I was very worried that I swallowed a gold fish or something...

Now that it's so long ago, I don't know how true this memory is to the actual events. Signs of age I guess.

No comments: