Wednesday, June 29, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 17

Day 17: Your highs and lows of the past year.

2010 was a good year I guess. It feels like so long ago, and yet at the same time just yesterday.

It's hard to identify the highs and lows for me, as everything just seemed so... blah? Like if highs were to be the positive side of the graph and lows the negatives, it feels like I constantly lied on the x axis. Maybe it's because the highs and lows average out to zero. I don't know.

Highs:
I graduated.
I tried out weird hairstyles.
I had very fun housemates.
I enjoyed OCF.
I drank a fair bit.

Lows:
I feel like I didn't really achieve much.

Damn. 2010. You make a very boring blog post. Then again, maybe I'm not trying hard enough to remember. Blame it on the al-al-al-al-alcohol...

No comments: