Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My First Week in Malaysia

Personally, I don't really like to blog about what I did. But I'll make an exception this time, not that I've never done that before. Well for the sake of posting a few pics...

Monday. Bah Kut Teh with the Teddies. Everyone was there.



Tuesday.Went for lunch with Sean and Yung Fei. Then watched Wanted. Then had J.Co. No pictures. Too bad.

Wednesday. Went to KL with Qi Hong, Jun Sheng and Sue Anne. First went to Low Yat, got my EF 50mm f/1.8. Then went to Pavillion for Nasi Lemak and J.Co (again?)




Thursday.Went to Mid Valley for Chilli's with Sean, Yung Fei and Julian. The waitress or whatever her position was pretty attractive. Lolz... Sean was like drooling all over her. Went for bowling after that, and then met up with Zachary and Shong Jiew. Forgive me if I spelt your name wrongly Shong Jiew. I can't remember how to spell it. Anyways it was nice seeing all the old faces...









Friday. Went to Sunway with the Teddies minus Kai for "Sou Lan"/ Hancock. Then went for cell later. Cell has really grown, and it's nice to feel like I'm not the youngest one anymore. Hahaha




Saturday. Went for Prefect Reunion even though I wasn't one. Felt inferior to the people with external flash. They and their flashes. Jun Sheng's homemade flash attachement works just as well though.














Sunday. Went to church. Went for lunch after that. Then went for dinner with the Kangs and the Lees and Wen Meng Kor Kor and Ah Si Che Che, and their children Vanessa and Valerie. ( Feels kinda weird calling them kor kor and che che since I don't exactly know them personally.)





Ok that's my first week there for you. I'll post the 2nd week soon, as soon as I find the camera cable. If you like any pic you see and would like a larger version, do let me know and I'll send it to you via MSN or some similiar means. If you don't like your picture being on here, do let me know as well and I'll remove it. If you find the pictures of a quality that is unacceptable, I'm sorry. I tried my very best to salvage and edit most of them.

PS. Esther or Jason or Pei Si. If you ever read this, I've got quite a few pics of Vanessa that Ah Si Che Che might want. Let me know if they do.

6 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

nice post dude...

not ur style 2 blog about happenings.. but hey dat was nice :D

cant say d same abt my solo pictures... u take d my photos at d worst possible time duncha ;)

LOL

but hav 2 admit.. u took some awesome shots ^^

seems like u're GREAT with names eh? XD

Anonymous said...

Nice Post!!

Traxie Chong I FOUND U WHAHHAHAHAHA

man u were busy..

n last but not least..

QH PICTURE IS DAMN FUNNY WHHAHAHAHAHHA nice skill to take it :D

ChaosGenesis said...

LOL... its trixie chong lar LOL...

dammit... curse u jo! :P

magmachilli said...

loathe me, hate me! lolz...

kaishin said...

i like dong's solo pic~

magmachilli said...

yeah that pic is nice, but bad exposure... so... in the end it has a lot of noise...