Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Idiot Box just got Dumb-er.

Now that I'm in Sydney and I don't really have much to do, I watched a lot of MTV. Well it surprises me how many "reality" dating shows exist in this world ( or at least on that one channel).
There's Tila Tequila's Shot at Love, Date My Mom, Next, Rock of Love etc. Reality shows, nothing really surprising. They just can be pretty annoying, that's all right? Not really. Read on.

Tila Tequila is bisexual, so the winner could either be male or female. O.o On Date My Mom, the participants were gay. And it was pretty weird to watch 2 guys kiss and it wasn't just a peck (I changed the channel straight away). It seems homosexuality is slowly being accepted by the younger generation. It's scary... I don't mean to be a homophobe and it's not like I hate gay people. It's just something that I can't agree with, both from a personal and religious point of view.

It's sad to see how there's nothing worth watching on TV. Well at least there's still the classics like Everybody Loves Raymond and Friends.

No comments: