Thursday, April 10, 2008

Who comes up with this type of stuff?

Nothing to post. So I shall do the tag.

1. What age do you wish to marry?

Marriage? 結婚? I can't really see myself in a relationship, let alone get married? Ideally I would like to get married at 25 or maybe 28? Seems like most people do too... But no one wants me... *sheds tears in the corner* Lolz...

2. What will you do when you feel really emo?
Emo. Hmmm dye my hair red? Or maybe a mohawk. Can't decide. Actually I'm not one to feel emo. I just can't. So I guess I'd be myself.

3. Who is your idol?
Paul Gilbert, Slash, Eric Clapton, Bill Gates, Nigo, Warren Buffet. Many people. But then again I just respect them, not idolise them.

4. Where is the place you want to go most?
Space. Or Japan. Or Malaysia.

5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?

To just live by the beach with the one I love. Sorry Qi Hong, it's like I'm copying your dream. But it's just so dreamy...

6. What is the purpose of your life?
Beats me. To be a good influence to those around me? To help those in need? Or just to be part of your life? I have no idea.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most right now?
Family and friends. I don't have anything other than that really...

8. What cheers you up for the rest of the day?
Root beer and Pocky.

9. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
I shy shy wan... LOLZ... Nope I won't.

10. List out 3 good things about the person who tagged you.
She can kick my ass, she has nice hair but most importantly she's a friend. A good one too!

11. What type of person do you hate the most?
Stupid people. Noisy people. Stuck up people. Asians that speak with an annoying accent and dress like Aussies... I hate neon blue shirts.

12. What would you do if you won a million dollars?
A million eh? I would not invest. I'd set up my own business. Maybe a clothing line? Or maybe my own guitar store. Nah... I'd give it all to deserving charities.

13. What is your ambition?
Just to get a good paying job. Investment banking maybe? Doubt it cause I ain't investment banker material. Well I guess just to finish my actuarial qualification is a good enough ambition for me.

14. What will you do if you get rejected by someone you like?
I would do nothing. I'll just walk away. Crying. In my heart.

15. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
My un-hotness... LOLZ. Errrmmm my lack of enthusiasm and my general low self confidence.

16. What is your favourite colour?
Blue and black. I wear a lot of black and blue. White for sneakers...

17. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
You'd probably be most afraid to lose the thing that's most important in life no? SO refer to above.

18. If there's one thing in your life you want to do but yet unable to, what would it be?
Get a girlfriend. LOLZ... Just kidding! To sweep pick. Just can't do it.

19. What would you do if tomorrow is the last day of the world?
Go back to Malaysia and eat Hokkien Mee. Then confess my love. Then buy a Wii and play with my friends and family. I wonder if "she'll" play? Then get smash my guitar. Hmmm then eat more Hokkien Mee. And maybe some Nasi Lemak from SS14.

20. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?

For her just to love me and love God and just want to spend the rest of her life with me. And she must be HOT!

I have to say this tag is poorly done. I just ain't happy with my responses. Oh well. Hope it doesn't make you dribble all over your keyboard because of boredom.

I'm suppose to tag 2 people because Qi Hong tagged 2 people right? So I tag Jun Sheng and Yuan Dong. Not many other people for me to tag no? Well do it in your own time. Wait these people don't even read my blog. So how? Then tag nobody lor. If you want to do then do lor... Don't want to force anyone to do anything.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol..didnt expect u to post so fast!!

Wha another early marriage!! Actually right did u n qh consider that if u marry someone 3yrs or more younger..she would be like still in uni? or in secondary school maybe infact!!

Another one without an Idol!!

Nice dream :D Its more realistic than qh one :D kdkd LoA ya!! Believe and It will come to u :D

K i shall advice ur future wife/gf to stock up on Root Beer and Pocky :D

lol..i just realised that most teddies are shy!! I think the only one not shy is sa (out of those that tag off course)!! But its wiht her ultra special wiggly eye brow?? :D..indirect I suppose :D

Investment Banking!! If ur really good can really earn easy money n its a really really good stepping stone!! after all meeting with big shots is an oppurtunity not everyone cna aks for!!

talking bout ur fav colour..looks like ur dad got u a sneaker that has them :D

I will remmeber to make it an outing to go eat Hokkien Mee!! n Wii ROXS!! I wan to play!! buy one ya :D kdkd.. ur love?? :D Looks like u wont be so shy after all if its the lsat day of the world :D..k im lame lol..

tc

tInKy said...

HAHAHA! Nice~

I hate the annoying accent too. Some are ok 'cause they have lived here, you know, practically their whole lives but some are just so high pitched, annoying and difficult to listen too. :P

Oooooooooooooooooooooo Jo guitar store. That'd be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Willy! making fun of my wiggly eyebrows eh? Darn. Now ppl know my secret :P

Yeah Teddies are shy but at least we are not driven by PASSION... like just the heat of the moment then maybe regret later ler? :P Got cooling down period. :D kakaka!

magmachilli said...

wiggly eyebrows? reminds me of guy sensei and rock lee!

yes lets go eat hokkien me together. then we play wii sports to burn some calories...

that's the smart way of love...

ChaosGenesis said...

whoa.. so many cmts so fast :D

wl:

LOL... yeah i've tot of dat.. but... yeah... ok wat LOL.. prob marry someone 1-2 years younger.. but who am i 2 decide lar... long way 2 go..huhu... not secondary school lar wth

LOL...

wei.. wat more realistic den mine.. abt d same wat LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHA...

hmm.. mmg lo~ i wonder y... =.=" ultra wriggly eye brow.. wtfish

dude.. if ur rly good in ANYTHING.. anything wud b ez lo...

swt :D

haha i love hokkien mee.. esp wid d fried pig fat... awesomely unhealthy!

wei.. last day of d world still shy means GG lar :D

tinky:

act hor.. like unfair 2 dem oni.. like SA said... dey lived dere deir whole lives leh =.=" i mean if u hate general australian accent ... dats fine.. but why specfically asians wid it? dose who fake it mmg a bit... assholey lar..
XD

it'll b called J-Strings.

haha... yes yes.. i believe all teddies take careful consideration in wat dey do :)

jo:
i wanna play rEAL sports 2 burn calos... XD

indeed ;)

magmachilli said...

The Pig Fat rocks wey... Can't get that here. Lolz...

ChaosGenesis said...

LOL... dat comes 2 no surprise :P its just not d same w/o pig fat lar..

unfortunately for u.. u cant even get PROPER hokkien mee... let alone d pig fat :D