Monday, April 14, 2008

Tagged by Qi Hong!

Simple instructions... the tag consists of 16 questions, when YOU do the tag.. add one more question to it at the end and bracket your name at the back of it ... tag 4 people :)

1. Are you currently interested (in the boy-girl relationship way) in someone?
Yes. As a matter of fact I am. Who it is, it's a 秘密! Himitsu!

2. If given the chance, what part of your past would you change?
Hmmm the time I crapped in my pants? Lolz... Actually a lot of things. It's like I wish I could relive my whole past all over again. The things I did and didn't do because I was to scared, how I wish I could change it all.

3. In general, do you think physical or internal beauty matters more in a person?
Internal beauty. External is just a bonus.

4. Why did you choose your occupation/course?
Haha... Well it's like this. I didn't really know what I wanted to do. Had a rough idea. It was suppose to be Engineering and Accounting. But when I got my results for S.A.M., I still wasn't really sure what I wanted to do. So I did the thing with the highest requirement that I was qualified to take. Actuarial Science. Cos then it would be a good paying job. And with money, I can do anything I want later, be it accounting, engineering (well not really), art, design, music. But now when I think about it, I can't really do everything. Beginning to think that actuarial science isn't for me though. But I'll just have to finish what I started, no? Actually thought of changing to medicine in January, but that would be a crazy thing to do, no?

5. How much does money matter to you?
Money? It's just a tool.

6. How's life currently?
Boring. Canberra ain't happening! And my friends are all boring people. Well I'm no exception. Holidays are coming though, but I can't join them in their plans as well.

7. Are you a faithful/loyal person when it comes to relationships?
Uber loyal.

8. What is the one physical trait of yourself you like the most?
Physical trait? My large ass? Lolz... My hair I guess...

9. What is the one physical trait of yourself you dislike the most?
My skin. Pimples go away please? Behold the power of Proactiv, which isn't working. Sigh...

10. Briefly describe your dream car.
Tough question. It was the Veilside Mazda RX-7 which was in The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift. But I really like the Savannah RX-7 driven by Ryousuke in Initial D. Nissan Skylines are nice too. And so are Evo Lancers.

11. Briefly describe your dream house.
This is even tougher. I don't really think about this. I guess a waterfront house with a dock. Then must have a telescope on the veranda, and a slide into the sea! And a lookout like on those pirate ships!

12. What is the ONE skill you would like to pick up the most?
Like Qi Hong, kao lui skills lor... LOLZ >.<

13. What was the last dream you had?
(the kind you get when you're asleep LOL)
I rarely remember my dreams. Just can't.

14. How often do you get what you want?
Me? Hmmm depends. Not really. Cause I never ask for it, even though I want it.

15. List out 5 positive and 5 not-so-positive things about the person who tagged you. (Qi Hong)
This question is tough, especially when a. you don't know the person well or b. they're just too perfect. Well let's start with positives.
1. A really good friend. Loyal and trustworthy.
2. A sensitive guy.
3. Smart and sharp.
4. Knows how to enjoy life.
5. Most importantly, awesome gamer!

Not so positives
1. Too emotional and clingy at times.
2. Smarter than me.
3. Better gamer than me.
4. More leng chai than me.
5.Thinking of 1 is actually tough... 5 somemore? Hmmm last one last one. I know, wait I don't. This guy is just too perfect!

16. My question now eh? If you were a pastry or cake, what would you be and why? [ Joshua, the person who just felt like eating something sweet.]
I would be a cream puff! Why? Because I like cream puffs. And I'm soft and mushy on the inside!

That's all!

Now tag 4 people eh? I taggeth:
1. CBB
2. Nelson
3. Kai
4. Sarah Kate (well when she has the time.)

2 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

1. haha... i wonder who it is :P

2. ah... i gues every1 has sth 2 change in deir past :)

3. nicely worded :)

4. interesting way of ending up in one tough course... haha.. join d medical fraternity! n SUFFER... buahahahahaha...

5. oooo...

6. aiks.. ur goin up 2 d city with hot chix rite? :P

7. :)

8. LOL... i haven chked ur arse out b4.. (i dun usually do dis 2 ppl.. let alone GUYS...) ur hair is cool man...

9. hi5! altho.. i gues d reasons y we wan diff skin is a lil diff >.<

10. mmm... sweet choices ... i like d skyline too!

11. slide into d sea... hahahahaa... interesting.. very interesting.. nvr tot of dat 2 b honest :)

12. yeay! hi5 lvl2!!

13. hmm... fair enuf...

14. oh? icic.. very content wid wat u hav eh? dats good :)

15. i'm a horrible gamer LOL thx 4 all d good points haha... as for d -ve points... SWT lar... apa too perfect =.="

16. LOL..... now DATS funny... ahhaha.. wich reminds me.. so long since i last ate a cream puff :(

whee.. d tag continues~

magmachilli said...

i tagged 3 people you don't know. hopefully your creation can spread farther and farther...