Monday, April 07, 2008

STAT 2032 Financial Mathematics Mid Sem Jitters

Wahh....! In about 27/2 hours I would be sitting for my STAT 2032 Financial Math Mid Semester Exam. How do I feel? Unprepared. I'm at a point where I don't know what I know and don't. And I feel like the knowledge is leaking out my ears. It feels liquidy...Arrgghhh... Why must I always feel like this about exams?

I need You!

Well once this is over (2.30pm AUS Eastern Standard Time), I'll probably be rocking on Guitar Hero on the XBOX 360 or playing Ninja Gaiden on PS3 or eating Dol Sot Bi Bim Bap or Pizza. Depends what everyone else wants.

Or I'll probably just be dreaming.

Holidays next week! Can't wait! Dad will be over too!

WTH exams haven't finished already thinking about all this. GET TO WORK DAMMIT!

Clearly this is a pointless post. Something that can be seen here often.

1 comment:

ChaosGenesis said...

27/2 hours? Oo

well atb4ur exams man~

n who is YOU lar ;) hehehe...

take care dude~