Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yarralumla

If you're looking for nice photos to see, I'm afraid this post might not do. This is just what I did last weekend. A trip to the butchers. WTH? Why do you need to post about a trip to the butchers? Why did you even bring your camera to the butchers? Well it's because a good cousin of mine said that there's always plenty of things to update about. And this is probably the only thing that didn't seem to fit in my mundane routine that I call life. So... here look at some pics!

Along the way, it's the Parliament House!

Taken from inside the car.

We're here! It's Yarralumla.

The only Halal Butcher in town. Well except the supermarkets, but hey, they have nice sausages here.

Entering the place.

Sausages. This place is dark.

Really dark.

The butcher must be thinking there's must be something wrong with me. Oh and I bought 1.5kg worth of sausages. There really is something wrong with me!

After that, we tried out this Turkish Restaurant just next door.

The dude there is cutting the dough which he'd then use for the bread used in rolls/kebabs or pides.

Check out the lady at the right! LOL

My Chicken Roll. It was good.

END!

Damn I really want to do proper photography. With a theme or at least models or something. Sigh...

No comments: