Tuesday, August 12, 2008

MSO Perisher Blue Trip 2008

Went to Perisher Blue on Saturday. The trip was organized by the Malaysian Student Organization (MSO) of ANU. It was a day trip. I (kinda) learned how to snowboard. Well after countless times of falling on the knees or on the butt, that is... I can't really turn well, and I can't definitely can't ride switch (with my back foot forward). But all in all, it was a good experience. Thankfully I don't ache all over anymore... Now pictures! Didn't take many though. Seeing as I was snowboarding and all. And besides it was really cold. For these pics, my hands went all red. And camera couldn't autofocus properly. Had to do things manually. Well enjoy (hopefully...)

Wow... The weather seems bad. That makes things more scary...

Storm's a brewing...

Not really. I just messed with the pics...

Person.

It's quite gray though, because of the snow.

Mini icicles.

Person.

People.

Person.

Ski lift. You sit on this thing and it brings you all the way to the top, in case you didn't know... I'm treating you readers like a bunch of kindergarteners...

Too white!

Person.

Person. Out of focus. Him too. Anyways this is how it really was like up there. Snowing a lot.

My feet. I must have looked really goofy the whole time. Oversized jacket, goofy shoes... I don't want to know what I looked like.

Rack. You leave your stuff here and go inside hoping no one steals your skis or board.

Friends. Carol and Yong Jian. Taken before getting on the bus.

Me on the bus.

END!

OK I know the pics, the tone and whole feel of every pic seems different. That's cos I noob mar...

2 comments:

Yong-Sama said...

oo cool you went snowboarding XD.. so did you have fun? lol

i wanna go skiing too T__T lol

magmachilli said...

fun? yeah it was pretty fun... but tiring. and in the end my bindings had problems so i couldn't board properly...

come down during winter lar... then me and sue anne can bring you... lolz...