Tuesday, August 26, 2008

JonC's Homeless Person Shot.

Wanted to pass it to you that day Jon, but suddenly connection DC-ed and didn't have internet for 2 days. Anyway here it is. Hope you don't mind me playing with your shot.

Play with contrast. Messed a bit with the curves. Nothing more.

Desaturation a bit.

Purple! This one was quite "gai" wan. Just played with settings.

Last but not least, natural.

Apparently it's fun to take pictures of people who look homeless and are having a worse time than you. This guy might not be homeless at all.

2 comments:

tInKy said...

I like the first one~~~ :D:D:D

I feel like getting a DSLR now~ Then Again, I know I'd be too lazy to lug it around.

Perhaps, I shall just continue to take MORE pics with my digi cam.

can't wait to see you in Melb! Or Sydney!!! :D:D:D

magmachilli said...

I think getting a DSLR is a very good choice. I'm not saying you need to invest on a 40D like me. All you need is to get a 400D/450D and invest more on the lenses. But anyway that's not really important. All I'm saying is getting a DSLR is a very very good decision to make. Or you could get like Leica M8 (DROOLS...) or even a Canon Powershot G9. Well the G9 you can kinda play with it like a DSLR, as in you can mess with aperture and shutter speed. But I think for the price of a G9 you can get a nice DSLR. Maybe not the latest models.

But yeah if you get one, it'd be fun! And if we're in KL, maybe we can organize some photoshoot. Maybe hit the streets or maybe hire a model or maybe check out like shows or events.

I said too much...