Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Quasimodo

What would you say if I said I like you?
What would you feel if I said I love you?
Would you feel disgusted?
Would you feel afraid?
Would you avoid me?
Would you abuse me?
Would you refuse me?
Would you reject me?
Would you throw that Valentine I gave you?
Would you tear up that letter I sent you?
Would you forget that song I sang for you?
Would you rip apart my heart I offered to you?

Are you just gonna watch me bleed as my heart bleeds for you?
Will you just let me die as I cry out to you?
What am I to you exactly, just tell me now?
I sick of all this pain, I can't take it anymore!
My back facing you, I walk away from you!
Goodbye Miss Esmerelda, I hate loving you!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What would you say if I said I like you?

Me?
zOMG! GAY!!

What would you feel if I said I love you?

Afraid, Disgusted

Would you feel disgusted?

Definitely

Would you feel afraid?

Yup

Would you avoid me?

Definitely, I'll get a restraining order from the court

Would you abuse me?

No, BDSM isn't my thing and I'm straight. Can call Tatsuro ma.

Would you refuse me?

Yup, get the fuck away.

Would you reject me?

Hell yes

-lol, bored

Anonymous said...

could this be an emo post by JO??

magmachilli said...

no no no... this ain't an emo post... just thought i'd write a song as a tribute to quasimodo seeing as how he didn't get the girl at the end of the hunchback of notradame.

and wtf tim? lolz...

Anonymous said...

Obvious enough isn't it...? He lives in damp dark places, has no job, receive not even transfer payment from government.

Meanwhile there are lawyers and bankers driving sports car and bring home huge paycheck.

I'm bored...what can I say..

ChaosGenesis said...

awww.. but i dun rmbr quasi givin esme any valentines...

on d other hand...

i dunu if jo gave anyting 2 anyone :) but i cant assume he din now can i? :)

nt dat u resemble quasi in anyway... ur way cooler :) den again.. he has talking, living statues as frens...

well in d 2nd show he does get a girl~ rite?

magmachilli said...

but in the second show he was used by the girl... well in the end he still got the chick... but still...

i guess in some sense i can relate to him, feeling that i'm not good enough and stuff like that...

and no i have not given anyone anything before...

i want to have sports cars and huge paychecks too! the world is so materialistic...

tInKy said...

Hmmm~ interesting post. Inspired by quasi but related personally.

COol stuff!

Yong-Sama said...

the 2nd show stinks.

Just my 20 sens XD