Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Silent Scream= ACCA Side Project?

Love Me Butch~ Barricade


Since Qi Hong let me listen to Revolution by Silent Scream, a local Malaysian Band, I suddenly remembered about this band, Love Me Butch. I think this band is awesome, so check it out! Their latest music video!

Wui Li, I still can't get over the fact that your lecturer released a single. I find it very amusing. It seems like Malaysian music scene has some hope. I just hope that Malaysians would support the local scene. Imagine our bands being more popular in Phillipines and Indonesia and not Malaysia? Well I hope in time to come, the Malaysian music scene will take over Asia. Fingers crossed. And I'm not talking about some Siti Nurhaliza crap. That ain't music. Well not to me. :P

Please forgive me for the title if it doesn't make sense. ( Chances are it won't.) Just couldn't think of anything.

LALALALA~ Another rant!

Note: Qi Hong wants to start a band. He's gonna be doing drums! Anyone interested?

3 comments:

tInKy said...

Whoa! Willy's lecturer got a single out? That's freaking cool la! :P I think there is some hope for the M'sian music but.. we just need some support.

My friend said that ... M'sian music scence quite sad. Unless you are chinese singing chinese song only get known overseas. HAHAHA! good pt... that's only 'cause the taiwanese labels endorse these ppl :P

Anonymous said...

indeed Silent Scream roxs !! lol..their good..doesn seem malaysian at all their acts!!

ur friend has a very good point sa!! wats up malaysian?..jangan la asyik pirate lol..k i admit im one of those pirates too lol..

oo n its also wy's lecturer too !! lol..but she doesnt seem to fancy of it..im sure she will when she hears it lol

magmachilli said...

a good example is guang liang and fish leong.

just curious, do you guys watch the videos i post? feedback about my blog would be great. ;p

Love Me Butch rocks!