Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Head on Pillow = Not Happening...

It's 6.45am according to my laptop and I just finished my Stat2001 Assignment. Not a wink of sleep. Can't go to sleep now cause i have a tutorial at 10.00am and I'm worried I won't be able to wake up by 12.00 noon to hand in the assignment...

Feelings? Good cause I finally didn't sleep for once! What an experience. I'm also relieved that I've finally finished the bloody assignment. I would like to thank Milo and cheap Aldi Chewing Gum for making it possible for me to stay awake. I would also like to thank my friends for allowing me to look at their solutions so that I finally have a bloody idea as to how to answer the questions.

Maybe now I should prepare for my tutorial. LIKE HELL NO.... I'll go treat me self to a nice Starbucks Ice Blended Caramel drink thingy... Maybe?

Wonder how long I'll last....

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol..wha..when i was chatting with u it was only 4am plus..n u lasted till so long..well hope u made it :D..from my own exp..not sleeping for 1 day or more wll cause bout 10-12 hours of sleep in the next day :D

tutorial? come on man do some work :D..im sure it will help u learn something

ChaosGenesis said...

haha...sry dude i was slpin by d time u msged me dat nite/morning

err...good dat u finished ur assignment...but it isn good 2 not slp =.="

i've done it once (to finish kimia practical back in sec school LOL) and i was so slpy in class XD

Yong-Sama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yong-Sama said...

lol am wondering wat are the after effects of ur non-sleep night.. hehe

wei not good to not sleep u know XD.. next time dont so last minute

wa me like lao ah mah oni.. nag nag nag XD

Anonymous said...

lol..comment deleted..so weird wan..wonder wat was tat :p

lao ah ma la u wy..nag nag nag :P

magmachilli said...

well you dyed your hair already, and that's the first step to being ah ma-ish...

what to do... i'm a last minute kind of guy...

Jia Ling said...

Not good to be last minute.. see now im suffering...!#~$%^&* screw stpm...><><

I've never tried dat b4 tho..as in 1 day no sleep

The worst case scenario is dat once i slept at abt 7am n woke up at 8.15am den rush to skul >< *fooh*

N yes.. if u're wondering, my skul starts at 7.30 mind u :) Hebat leh...>P

ChaosGenesis said...

hahaa..joker lar u JL...hebat pulak ahahaha...

dye hair=ama-ish? dats like...super flawed reasoning LOLX so dose who suffer from permature greying=old pple? XD

Anonymous said...

i guess im old then since i have greyish hair lol..

lol..jl..i think dont sleep also better le..sad..

ChaosGenesis said...

hahhaha..no lar..wher got :) hehe..dye ur hair brown! :D highlight man ;)

errr....1 hour of slp...yeah i tink it wud b better if u didn slp at all..or slept sth like 20 mins....

magmachilli said...

it definately is better to not sleep than to just sleep 1 to 2 hours. when you wake up after those hours you'll feel like shit.

and it's not really the hair colour, but more the action of dyeing your hair. i mean it's like ah ma's are kinda like care about their hair and stuff a lot right. and when you go to saloons the aunties who work there or go there pretty ah ma-ish...

lalala~
don't know what i'm saying really...