Tuesday, October 16, 2007

BBC HARDTALK featuring special guest Dato’ Seri Syed Hamid Albar






I remember watching this like a month ago on the BBC news channel. Wonder if it was aired in Malaysia. Well anyways here's our good ol' Foreign Minister being interviewed and asked very sensitive questions that will get our asses handed to us by the ISA if we were the ones asking. Well not really but hey it's an eye opener and I just thought I share. All Malaysians should watch this in my opinion.

In all seriousness, I think there's nothing wrong in telling a lie or 2. After all he's our Foreign Minister and he's like our nations publicist and must ensure that our country's image and reputation is maintained. But please Dato', you really need to improve your lying skills. Maybe learn a few new lines. I'm sure you could have done better. I personally wasn't impressed and I think people could see that you were just lying through your teeth.

I have nothing against NEP other than it isn't working. And I don't think Malay Supremacy is good for Malaysia. We need unity, not racism.

I actually thought of posting this earlier, but later realising it being Hari Raya, I changed my mind.

2 comments:

papayaz said...

that fella is my school mate's uncle man. cannot say anything much... otherwise isa catch me. It wasn't aired in msia btw. but we have our ways of getting it. i was watching it the day it was supposedly aired.

magmachilli said...

wah... wei phin got connections. don't play play. anyways you're a datuk's son right? that should count for something right? so chances are you're not gonna be detained by isa if you say anything...