Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Meow.

Holidays were good save the death of my grandfather and all. Then again, the death was good I think. Not to sound morbid or indifferent of my grandfather's death, but I think he's better off.

Holidays were great. Got to see some faces, crashed the car, went for cell, ate some Hokkien Mee. I think it was all good. That and minus the fact that I had to attend a funeral.

But it's all over and I've got to get back to the same ol' crap. And I've got an assignment due on Friday which I was planning to do during the last week of holidays. Instead I crashed the car, into another car, in front of a friend's house. I also watched my grandfather's coffin as it went down into this nice hole in the ground. Great ain't it?

Fleeting moments, that's what I live for.

PS: I have a slight bias against cats. Meow.

No comments: