Wednesday, May 06, 2009

What's your Moment Generating Function?


A380's entertainment thingy is quite good imo. Even has a USB port as well as an ethernet port. Don't know what the ethernet port does but you can use the USB port to charge as well as play your songs on your ipod. OK enough advertising for SIA and Airbus.
Haven't really updated, and well if you're one of my imaginary readers who just love reading my blog and always can't wait for the next update, please accept my imaginary words of apology.

It's just that well, there's nothing that I can write. Nothing appeals to me. Nothing amuses me.

Then again, you can always count on Malaysian politics to just make you laugh.

Have a Hamburger.
Hamburger Patties and Brocolli with Rice

It was okay.

END!

2 comments:

tInKy said...

Mmm hamburger......~

I should bring you to that hamburger place I love so much here in Melb! :D Come and visit again! HEHEE!

magmachilli said...

Very tempting idea... Wouldn't mind going to Melbourne again...