Tuesday, April 28, 2009

OCF Canberra 2009 Camp: The Last Days

Went for camp almost 2 week ago. Probably should have blogged about it a bit earlier, but took a while doing the editing. That and the fact that I just got back from Malaysia. Camp was good and I was really blessed. Learned a lot from Pastor Dom's talks as well as the bible studies with my group. Had a lot of fun with my "Sunshine" Teammates, and we won too! I really feel like a gained so much through this camp! Have to appreciate all the work and effort that the camp committee have put into this camp!

OK. Enough talk. Here are a few of the highlights of camp. Pics ahoy:

Trampoline time! There was a trampoline on the camp site, and I think I'm sure everyone had fun on it. Even I had a go on it...








We had a Night Worship session. Stood and sat around the trampoline and just worshiped under the stars. We just shouted out a song that we would sing and we'd just sing it. And Shern Ren, it seems like he knows how to play every single song! And his arms just never tire...



There were also awesome games organized by Jared and Frank, but I don't have the time to upload.
There are lots more pics, which I shan't upload and you'd just have to see it on Facebook since I really don't have the time to upload it here and blog about it.

Posting for the sake of posting... Back to work...

No comments: