Sunday, March 29, 2009

Nasi Lemak and Curry Chicken.

Nasi Lemak à la Jo Revisted.
Had dinner at 10-ish today. That's cause I started preparing at 8.30-ish? Well had a good dinner today. Nasi Lemak and Curry Chicken? Well it's not really nasi lemak. The peanuts are just regular unsalted peanuts. The rice is just normal jasmine rice. But still, good enough for me.

Dinner time.

I find Food Photography hard. Can't find the proper angle to shoot. And what I don't know what to focus on and how to arrange the composition of the photo. Arghh...

Curry chicken and potatoes.

Time to dig in.

I think I posted a similar post 2 years ago.
OK back to studying.

3 comments:

Jia Ling said...

Wow!! Jo your nasi lemak look really nice man...

*feeling hungry again lol*

But seriously...

And the cucumber... you arranged till so nice wahh...

tInKy said...

I totally agree with Jia Ling! Looks damn good... Wanna eat too :P

magmachilli said...

Looks can be deceiving. About the cucumbers, well I had to much time on my hands.

You wanna eat too? Go cook for yourself then. (Actually you can probably just go look for a place that sells nasi lemak in Melbourne...)