Friday, March 27, 2009

For the sake of updating. And telling the world I just cooked sambal at 1am.

It's 1.48am and I just finished cooking ikan bilis sambal. Recipe from link on a link on Sue Anne's blog. But the following pics are not of the sambal that I just made, as I've got my roommate and their friends over outside, and taking pics of the food I cook is weird in my opinion.

The following pics are just lunch from weeks back. It's just fettuccine with cabbage and chicken in cream sauce. Nothing much to shout about, as I'm not much of a cook, but I think cabbage, chicken and cream make a great combo.

This is food.

It's edible.

Even though it doesn't look like it.

You don't trust me?

Well that's understandable.

Time to sleep. If not, I won't be able to wake up to go for the MASCA Charity Run.

4 comments:

tInKy said...

wow.. congrats on making sambal and the girl who writes the blog that you linked to looks quite pretty ;)

Seriously! admired that you made sambal. Next up, nasi lemak? :D

magmachilli said...

Why are you telling me that? You should tell your friend who has the link on her blog. LOL.

And well it's not exactly the sambal you eat at your local mamak, but it's okay I guess, and it's pretty easy dude. You can do it too! The hard part is probably to find the ikan bilis. Try out the recipe if you can...

tInKy said...

I dunno which friend you linked her from? :P

Im too lazy to cook nuts :P

magmachilli said...

You don't cook nuts. You just buy them from the shop. OK that was lame.

Got it from here.
http://hellohelloamy.blogspot.com/

Don't be so lazy lar. Learn to cook more. Pick up new recipes. Be more like a girl, please. LOL.