Thursday, January 01, 2009

ss19b's Love Is In The Air (not really...)

Heads up! This is gonna be one image intensive post. People in Australia with all their limited bandwidth should just hit alt-F4 or whatever key that needs to be hit in order to close this tab or window!

You've been warned!

On the 19th of December, our cell had a Christmas Party! We had awesome food, awesome games, and not so awesome gift exchange, as some people will be more than willing to point out. I'm not gonna like go through a narrative as it would be too tiring at this point in time. So anyway... pics ahoy!

PS: Pics quite noisy. Had to use quite high iso setting and I kinda forgot to do noise reduction. And some pics aren't as sharp as I want them to be. And I didn't take all the pics. I think Jason and Eu Jin took a lot of the pics too. And I didn't do much editting to the pics. Auto Tone and WB. Lazy, I know...




























































END! Thanks for Reading!

No comments: