Wednesday, January 14, 2009

25-12-2008 Christmas Day

It's already the 14th of January and only now I've finally posted the pics! Well, working lar... So far the only good thing about working, save the experience and new people you meet, is being able to give that lame excuse, "working lar"...

I assume that most of you don't really care what I did exactly on Christmas Day, and I don't need to tell you what you did on Christmas Day if you're in one of the pics below, so I shall not.

I would like to say this though. Christmas just doesn't feel the same anymore. Is this all part of growing up?

Pictures!


Edric.

Jiun Hong.


The kid's name is Vanessa and she's very photogenic.

See what I mean? LOL. Sorry Monique...


I remember now! Yvonne.

Nice face, Amelia! LOL



Vanessa and Lil' Sis.

I forgot to ask her name.

So pale. But that's all my doing...

Esther. Tried to save this overexposed pic. I think I probably should have done something else with the colours.

Ah Lun. The only B/W photo. Exposure was off, so I thought B/W would be easy.

She really loves the camera, and the camera's lovin' her too!

Auntie Ivy and Auntie Eunice.

Mom and Auntie Mui Poh/May Yin (Did I spell it right? I think not...)
Vanessa and Marsha.

Cikgu Kang. LOL

Pei Si. Nice blur expression. LOL

Nikon Coolpix.

Close Up!

Tea Cup = Crystal Ball?

Cute expression.

"Please lar. Stop taking my photo." or something along those lines. My memory's bad.


"Bring here.."

Brothers.

Uncle Alex and Auntie Catherine. Their facial expressions are nice.



Some boat.

Marsha and Aaron. I like the feeling of this pic.

The Uncles...


My sis looks quite chubby in this pic.


Ian.


"My heart will go on..." LOL

Got found out. Opps...

Paparazzi moment.





Uncle Chi Min (I really can't spell his and his wife's name. And how long have I known them? LOL)

Dad.


Aaron.



Hoah!

Uncle Jimmy.

I tried to get some distortion in this pic. But not very noticeable I guess...



So hot! LOL



I really like how this pic turned out...





Monique is so gonna kill me...





OK lar... It seems everyone had their photos on so I better put mine on for fairness sake.

The gang. Well almost everyone.

Runway models? More like run-away-models! LOL

Aunties dan lain lain.

Group Photo! Blur though. Really need to get a flash. Nissin 622?

There you go. One whole day of photos. Wish I had a bigger card. Or more cards. Shot all in JPEG instead of RAW. And LOL imagine spending the whole day with the same people. Lunch, Dinner...

Ohh... I probably should mention that I didn't take most of the pics. Ian, Amelia, Jason and Aaron should also be credited for the pictures...

Looking at Wedding Photographers' pictures and comparing them to mine, I feel like a total noob. I wonder how they get the sharpness and color. And man, my 40D WB is so off... Need to read the manual.

I do apologize if you think my photog and editing skills are not up to par, but what can I say? I'm a noob. Well hope you enjoyed this post and to those who's pics are up here, I hope you like your pictures.

As usual C&C is always appreciated. Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the lil girl is adorable hahaha

tInKy said...

the lil girl is so cute!

And pics of Esther are pretty too ;)

Anonymous said...

DAMN STRAIGHT I'M GOING TO KILL YOU.
FREAKIN STAB YOU AND DRAIN YOUR BLOOD AND DIP BREAD IN IT AND EAT IT LIKE VLAD THE IM-FREAKIN-PALER.

die, BITCH.

(:

Anonymous said...

i love you, kor.

(: