Tuesday, January 27, 2009

21-01-09 Whatchamacallit?

Tried to (actually more like Sarah tried to...) get the old ss19a people to meet up, but in the end only 5 of us showed up. Sigh... Oh well it was fun, wasn't it? Oh and in Ian's defense, it seems he tried freakin hard to show up but couldn't in the end. Pity... Anyway pics!

Esther and Nelson.

Me.



Sorry dude, but you look pretty... metrosexual? LOL.


I have that sash too... LOL.

Jason. Sorry dude there's only one pic of you from that day... And this is it!


Sarah Kate and Esther.




What we ate. I can't remember the names. Probably Sarah might blog about them...



Global Camp. LOL More like Korean Camp. I didn't post "THAT" other pic, but if you want it, I can pass it to you...

Went to the arcade. I think I messed up this pic.

A better one?

Don't mess with chick with the big gun. She's brutal!


Dame Edna glasses... LOL.




End!

Been messing with presets. Might seem all to fake, or maybe a little too artsy fartsy. Maybe I should try going for a more natural tone. I don't know...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

my goodness! you captured all my bad angles. LOL

magmachilli said...

Where got... You look so good from every angle! LOL

sarah kate said...

Hey Josh... sorry i didn't see this earlier... thanks for posting it up!
:D you took lovely pics... Nelson looks... beautiful! I can't say the same abt myself though.. =(

lol. I'll post abt this next! :)

sarah kate said...

Hey Josh... sorry i didn't see this earlier... thanks for posting it up!
:D you took lovely pics... Nelson looks... beautiful! I can't say the same abt myself though.. =(

lol. I'll post abt this next! :)

Anonymous said...

DUDE!!! I did try man.. All because i wanted to try goin on da old steam ktm.. Sorry la... Next year k??

magmachilli said...

Probably should reply...

Dont' complain lar. It's my fault. I'm sorry for not doing justice to your beauty. Sorry ar... LOL

And dude, I did say you tried...