Thursday, August 02, 2007

A Taste Of The Shit I Think Up After Some Yoghurt...


*Parental Advisory. Explicit Content.
Click me not unless you want to read.*

Bad Fruit.
He had a rotten banana but you just didn't care
You sucked his tiny dick like Chupa Chups on the stairs
I don't know why I liked you when you look just like a mare
All I know is a whore like you should be mauled by a bear
........................................................


Inspired by the ever random and crude Bloodhound Gang who
wrote songs like "Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo", "I Wish I
Was Queer So I Could Get Chicks", "Diarrhea Runs In The
Family" and also The Presidents Of United States Of America
who wrote songs like "Peaches", "Naked and Famous" and whose
song "Peaches was parodied by Bill Nye The Science Guy and has
been stuck in my head since Form 1 maybe?

My mom would kill me if she sees this.
Currently waiting for my book deal from Dr. Seuss. Waiting...
Hope God doesn't smite me... Maybe I shouldn't come up with shit
like this...

No comments: