Sunday, July 15, 2007

2nd semester here we come.

Let's see how I feel. Holidays would be officially over in a few hours. My hair sucks after that $15 haircut. No disrespect to Auntie Ivy, but I look like a girl from Lick Hung. Damn, this semester doesn't seem like it's gonna be a good one.

Now looking back at the last 6 months, there are so many things that I would want to do differently this semester. Honestly, I have to say the last semester wasn't really fulfilling. If I were to talk about it I'd probably sound like a total loser but not that it matters. So I won't. Besides, what's the use of looking back. Instead, I'd look into the future, plan what to do this semester. And what better way than to make a to-do list.

To-do list:
1. To actually study. Man I really need to get HDs.
2. To attend church.
3. To get to know more people.
4. To get an L license.
5. To go for a concert.
6. To not get my hair cut.

Seriously, what the chances I get this list done? Lolz

4 comments:

kaishin said...

i help you with number 5!!! go to the monkeys'!!!

Yong-Sama said...

YOU CUT YOUR HAIR???!! WHY IS YOU THE CUTTING YOUR HAIRS!!?!?!?!

eh i wanna see pic =D

ChaosGenesis said...

Oo wudn u like dat kai ;)

HAHHAA>...WHY IS YOU THE CUTTING YOUR HAIRS.....LOLX wei...

magmachilli said...

I IS NOT SEEING THING. THAT IS THE WHY I CUTTED MY HAIRS...