Thursday, February 12, 2009

Holy Diver

* Put your music player on shuffle.
* For each question press the ‘next’ button to get your answer.
* You must write the name of the song down no matter what!!!
* After you’ve answered all the questions tag 5 other people and let them know they’ve been tagged and that they need to do the tag as well.

If someone says ‘is this okay?’ You say:
Babylon - Haste The Day
This song is about the destruction of Babylon, so maybe we could interpret it as saying no, in fact it's a sin.

What would best describe your personality?
Before The Damned - All That Remains
Apparently this song's about learning from past mistakes. This probably the opposite of who I am.

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Great In All The Earth - Starfield
I like the fact that she's the greatest in all the Earth.

How do you feel today?
Night Falls Fast - Arch Enemy
Because I woke up late and today was fun, so the day did go by fast.

What is your life’s purpose?
Beneath The Grey - Bleeding Through
This song is basically a expression of all the bitterness and frustrations of being betrayed. If this is my life's purpose is this, God take me up cause isn't this quite pointless?

What do your friends think of you?
Rise Of The Tyrant - Arch Enemy
That's interesting. Just as well I'm not gonna be President.

What do you think of your parents?
Chelsea Smile - Bring Me The Horizon
The song's meaning, I can't relate to my parents, and a Chelsea Smile is something that''s just wrong (it's what the cuts the Joker has in The Dark Night) so we'll just interpret it as my parents are people who have nice smiles.

What do you think about very often?
My Darkest Hour - Scary Kids Scaring Kids
The song My Darkest Hour is about a guy who got dumped, and he doesn't know what to do. Honestly it's quite similar to what I think about, though I'm have not personally gone through that, but I really am scared of rejection.

What is 2+2?
Disappear - Anberlin
If only that plus was a minus.

What do you think of the person you like?
The Lining Is Silver - Relient K
I guess that's the only thing I can hope for when it comes to her. I hope the lining is silver.

What is your life story?
There's A Fire - OK Go
This song's is about being like the boy who cried wolf, there being a fire but no one believing you when you try to warn them. My life story? I think most people can believe what I say.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Overcome - All That Remains
I want to be an overcomer!

What do you think when you see the person you like?
All Nightmare Long - Metallica
It's actually quite tormenting, always in fear that my eyes betray me.

What do your parents think of you?
I Won't Be Home For Christmas - Blink 182
Since I live alone, I guess I'm like never there most of the time.

What will you dance to at your wedding?
The Rising Tide - Job For A Cowboy
Pig Squeal Deathcore? It's wouldn't be surprising if I can't get married because of this.

What will they play at your funeral?
I Will Live Again - Arch Enemy
Eternal Life. WhosYourDaddy

What is your hobby/interest?
A Man A Plan - The Fall Of Troy
I have no interest in a man, nor men in general. I'm straight. Just thought we clear any doubts and suspicions in the air.

What is your biggest secret?
Running On Faith - Eric Clapton
I think this secret works better compared to The Secret by Rhonda Byrne.

What do you think of your closest friends?
The Astronaut - Something Corporate
Cause astronauts are cool. And to those Malaysians that went for a ride on the round trip into space, do you dare call yourselves astronauts?

What should you post this as?
Holy Diver - Killswitch Engage

Finally. Tags are so inconvenient, but I guess they're good when you can't think of anything to post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's kinda interestin wert.. Hahahaha.. It's cool actually.. Almost all da songs are songs I've never heard of man.. But.. It's cool.. da names are cool.. hahaha..