Monday, March 24, 2008

Exam Blues...

Got an exam in about 16 hours? Sure it's redeemable, but the chances of me doing better here is greater than the chances of me doing better in my finals. Still I don't feel confident. I definitely didn't study enough. Didn't do enough exercises. And I also don't have enough time (or more specifically times when I feel in the mood and ready to study) to get my work done and to be up to date. Damn... I really need to bring up my average. I don't want to be stuck in an accounting firm, not that there's anything wrong with that, but I would definitely prefer a life which is more competitive. And that's why I need a higher average. God help me.

Economics, how I loathe thee. Maybe I should have done Art. Or maybe Engineering. Or Medicine. Nah... Not Medicine. I'm not doctor material.

Plus doctors generally don't earn enough so that I can indulge in guitars and comics and consoles and stuff. Damn I'm a geek.

EDIT: 5.35pm: It's over! Not very confident but hopefully I can get at least 8 out of 10. Please? Pretty please?

6 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

all the best in your exams dude :D

May the Light guide your Path :D

magmachilli said...

Thanks! All the best in your prep for exams!

Sadly there wasn't a guiding light.

Anonymous said...

wha done d..enjoy ur post exam period!!

ChaosGenesis said...

haha.. prep? not much time left for dat! :D hehe.. but thx~

oh well.. cant b dere for u all d time i gues ;) mayb it oni appears wen u nd it d most.. kinda like limit break liddat~

magmachilli said...

limit break like ff7 or ff8? cos if it's ff8 i don't mind not studying so my 'HP' goes critical, then limit break kicks in right? lolz...

ChaosGenesis said...

haha... but u hav 2 kp scrolling thru ur characters 2 get it :D while FF7 is a sure fire ;)