Monday, March 10, 2008

Back in the comfy leather chair...

It seems like Pak Lah will be holding on to his position. Kudos to him for not succumbing to the pressure around him. I wouldn't say I'm happy that he's still going to be the prime minister, and neither would I say that I'm sad about it either.

I mean, come on. If it's not him then who? I don't think anyone else can do a better job. Najib? No thank you. I might end up lying on the floor with my blood all over some keris because of this Islam Extremeist. But it's not like I'd delight at the fact if one of the opposition became the prime minister if they had won this election. Anwar? I'm not so sure considering his history of (alleged? well whatever. not taking chances here) buttplugging. Then again his sexuality has nothing to do with national affairs. But still, I don't think Anwar would make a good prime minister. Chief opposition leader? Yes.

I still feel uncertain about the way things are going. It's like playing a guessing game. What's gonna happen next? It's so uncertain. That's why Malaysian stocks fell I guess... So I guess it's like how it is after every Pokemon episode: To be continued...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wha jo..ur being so into politics eh :P..u must have hated samy vellu a lot eh lol..

n i only hope for the best for malaysia!! nothing more we cna do as the election is over and nothing can be changed!!

maybe one day u can come over and become a politician :D

magmachilli said...

i'm not into politics. i just love my country.

i don't hate samy vellu. i just think he's incapable. that's all.

me? politician? no thanks. i don't want to be a politician.

ChaosGenesis said...

politicians all dirty one :(

haha...

err.. well.. najib wud b more aggresive in terms of country management..

badawi is more of a ... how 2 say ar... caretaker? he doesn visualise a country dat moves forward at a rapid pace.. he's happy 2 take things slow...

anwar wud b d most aggresive of the lot... he'd make DRASTIC changes 2 say d least... but whose 2 say dats a BAD ting?

frankly.. i dun tink any1 now cn live up 2 mahatir's legacy...

despite all d corruption.. he's has d aggresiveness and vision to lead a country....

magmachilli said...

Maybe whichever Democrat Presidential Candidate that loses can step in and be the Prime Minister of Malaysia? Maybe that'll put an end to racial politics? They'd be impartial...

ChaosGenesis said...

hahaha.. impartial ur head.. dat'll b d british colonisation all over again...

equal rites for us living in msia... benefits wil go 2 foreigners :) LOL