Thursday, January 17, 2008

Insulted or Marginalised?

Saw Puan Noorliah today while dropping off the laundry at the dobby in SS14. She didn't recognize me, saying I was shorter and my hair wasn't as long. But somehow, I doubt she even remembers me. I feel brushed aside, but whatever.

Ate Pan Mee at SS19. Some guy came and asked for donation for a home and was selling Chinese New Year cards. When he went to our table where me, my mom and sisters were sitting, he addressed us as "siew che" or maam in cantonese. I was like: "Should I feel insulted or marginalised?" And mind you, I already got a hair cut. Did I mention that?

Weird day today is.

4 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

shorter? defn NOT! u've grown lo.... defn!

as 4 ur hair... hhaahhahaha.. dude...how long is it lar? i mean...aft its been cut... how panjang? :D

tInKy said...

err... at least Puan Noorliah knew how you USED to look like. so, doesn't that mean she does remember you?

Meh... hawker ppl are kinda flustered when they are working. I got called auntie before also what (8). Anyways, u look cool. Chill~ :D

ChaosGenesis said...

hahaha.. but she got it wrong... its possible she was jus making dat up ya noe ;)

hahahaha.. serious? swtness... so far i haven been misdiagnosed b4 LOL

yeah man... u look totally cool :D no joke!

Anonymous said...

no way ur shorter wei jo..u grew taller..

i think noorliah remembers the Cute Jo :D sadly now u dont look so cute anymore :( kdkd

havent seen u for awhile..so cant judge on ur looks..but i always felt u looked cool..

lol qh..ya there is tat chance tat she is making tat up :D