Thursday, January 17, 2008

8/1/2008 - 16/1/2008

To those who miss me, well I'm back in Malaysia once again.

Would upload photos on my Vietnam/Siam Reap trip, but I have no means... So all I can say about the trip is Angkor Wat was cool, shooting with and AK-47 is cool, and crawling in Củ Chi Tunnels was cool. Other than that, Vietnam and Cambodia was just OK.

Call our family crazy, but after we touched down, we went straight to The Gardens. Got myself a pair of Clydes, drooled over some Evisus and after that we went to Jalan 222 to eat some Ah Hwa Hokkien Mee.

Now don't blame me if my post seems stupid and pointless, but it's for the sake of my friend Qi Hong who once upon a time complained that some of us don't update as often as he does.

Just kidding.

4 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

haha...i cant complain no more...hardly any posts from me d past week... and whee~ got new posts from u!

welcome back dude :D sry i 4got wich day u wud b back in msia... din check any blogs for d past week... and kind of lost track of wen u left... =.="

u got to use an AK??? ZOMG

Jia Ling said...

Welcome back Jo!

Eh Jalan 222! Dat day i just went to eat only~

I only know it when my fren introduced it 2 me :D Outdated me~

Next time we teddies cn go there makan 2gether =D

Yong-Sama said...

lol not pointless... i wanna see photos!!! XD

sounds so fun la your trip

magmachilli said...

sadly i can't upload pics, cos I don't have the cable with me... so using your imagination will have to suffice. ;p