Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My first tag!

My full name is
Not to be disclosed.

People call me
Jo, Josh

I speak
English, Mandarin, Hakka, Malay? Cantonese, but just enough to order food.

I wish I could speak
German, Italian

Food that I popped into my mind when I heard the word "mamak"

Teh O Ais Limau

Song that I thought of when I bored
Are You Dead Yet - Children Of Bodom

Movies that I've watched more than 5 times
The Land Before Time

I hope that Malaysians would
just think for themselves and help bring a wave of change in thinking to our country. And that they break free from all the stereotypes. And that we can live united and involved in each other's lives regardless of race or creed.

What are 3 things I would have to survive on a stranded island
Water, Pocky and Computer. Ekkk I'm a geek!

My ideal girl (for guys) / guy (for girls)
Beautiful, slender, loving, warm, calm, devoted.

I would like to get married
in this lifetime.

My weakness is
I am self loathing.

I'm gonna tag
Nobody. Don't want to impose my will on others.

No comments: