Monday, December 03, 2007

Jo's Wishlist V 1.0

Since Qi Hong made a Want List, I thought, why not I give it a shot?

1. Nike SB Takashi II Dunk Low



I mean what's there not to like about this pair of kicks? I just like the flowery pattern, gives it a sophisticated feel, without ruining the whole "It's a cool pair of sneakers" vibe, and then there's that silver swoosh!

2. Kiks Tyo Check My Kiks Tee


What better way to show off your new pair of sneakers with a shirt like this?

3. Kiks Tyo Christmas Set


Actually who wouldn't want to wear a tee with a hot model on it? Wait, don't answer. I might not like it. Actually this one isn't as nice as the previous Aki's but hey, hot model plastered all over my shirt, good enough for me!

4. HOKKIEN MEE
This is actually what I'm craving for THE MOST!

LALALA~

4 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

cant gurantee u'll get d 1st 3 items... but d last one...definitely possible wen u get back here ;)

as 4 d hot model...haha...funny :P

magmachilli said...

works for me...YAY HOKKIEN MEE!

Anonymous said...

drools....for hokkien mee :D

well im sure we can arrange for the hokkien mee to happend :D

would be funny if u actually wore tat shirt..so not u to show off such "hot" stuff..

magmachilli said...

funny ar? all the more i want to wear it then lor...