Wednesday, July 21, 2010

1 Corinthians 11:14 lol

I've been contemplating shaving my head for quite a while. But I just can't bear to part with my long-ish hair. Well it's not that long now. I was initially thinking of keeping my hair long enough that I can tie it, but now? Hmm. Should I do it? Should I lose my emo-ness? Should I lose my ability to headbang? Do I look better with long hair or short hair? Help me decide!

And do comment or something so I can identify who you are and know what your opinion is.

Should Joshua shave his head?
"Yes. Crew cut's the way to go. The shorter, the sexier."
"No. Your long locks of hair is super hot."
"Does it even matter? What's wrong with you. Get a life."
pollcode.com free polls

5 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

you should go...

http://sales.starcitygames.com/cardscans/MAGONS/slice_and_dice.jpg

on your hair :)

Anonymous said...

i honestly dont know. hence the comment here. whatever you do with it, its what makes you you. lol. but yeah you've been through the extremes of both, nothing new right?

JonC

Anonymous said...

i honestly dont know. hence the comment here. whatever you do with it, its what makes you you. lol. but yeah you've been through the extremes of both, nothing new right?

JonC

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site magmachilli.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

magmachilli said...

Who are you? LOL.