Sunday, May 30, 2010

I listen to a lot of music. A lot. So much so, that I don't really know what I listen to anymore. Do I actually like the music that I listen too? It feels like I don't really have favourite song, or a favourite band. The songs all sound the same to me now. I think I have to change the way I listen to my music.

After thinking, these are my current favourite bands:
Arch Enemy
New Found Glory
Parkway Drive
Soilwork
Solution .45
I Killed The Prom Queen
August Burns Red
Underoath
Unearth
Billy Talent
As I Lay Dying
Killswitch Engage
Weezer
Sum 41
Trivium
Switchfoot
Relient K

At least I managed to come up with the list.

3 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

lol...

ive nvr rly had a fav band.. quite frankly i jus hop from song 2 song :)

magmachilli said...

what happened to good charlotte? lol.

Yong-Sama said...

switchfoot!!!!! XD