Sunday, September 16, 2007

Lifes a bitch most of the time

Claymore rocks!~

Guilty Sky- Riyu Kosaka
You gotta love all that celtic music.

Holidays finally over and it's time to get back to studying. How I dread this next few months and I just can't wait for it all to end. Then I'd be able to leave all this burden and heavy yoke that's on my back here in Australia and escape to Malaysia for some temporary release and rest. I don't know why but Malaysia to me is like solace, where I can just run away from all the responsibilities of growing up and studying and God-forbid, working... I need to find a job so I can spend when I go back. And you cannot imagine how desperate I am to go back right now. I feel so alone here sometimes, not having as many friends here as I have in Malaysia. But then again I'm pretty lucky to have my family here and I guess you can't have it all... Well I guess I could have friends here too, but for me I just find it harder to make friends.

Well I guess it's times up for this bitch-fest. So I'll stop PMS-ing and get some shut-eye. Maybe when I wake up, I'll grow a set of balls...

5 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

balls dun grow so easily dude LOLX..

finaly a friggin update...hehe...

wah...msia a place of solace? >.<" yeah..i suppose :)

chill dude :) I'm sure everything willwork out fine for u :)

Anonymous said...

an update :D

well said qh..all will go well for u :D..

wha..planning to earn money there so tat can spent in malaysia eh..smart :D

well till u come back to malaysia..u better focus on ur studies ya (work can wait!!)..tc

magmachilli said...

chilling...
assignment is due tomorrow and got a exam paper the day after but i'm still chilling...

Yong-Sama said...

lol when u said "grow balls" i dunno y but my mind immediately flwe to thinking of growing watermelons..

don't ask XD

imagine if u were to grow balls the size of watermelons LOL

Jia Ling said...

Lol omg watermelons.

Anyway as usual i think of the wrong things again :P CHildish me lol

How many BOLA u want leh :P NO good to be so greedy u know ;)