Saturday, March 24, 2007

Smokey Bear

Smokey Bear. I don't know why but that's the first thing that came to my mind when my roomate Tim set off the fire alarm. At first I was thinking are my glasses fogged up or something, but in just a few seconds I heard someone say "fcuk" (you know what i really mean) and then I was like: "ohhh......". It was like someone was smoking pot or weed or something in the room. Cool..... Not wanting to inhale anymore carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide, I adjourned to the outside of the room to eat my pasta and waited for the firemen to come. I really feel sorry for them. I wonder if they would prefer if it was a real fire. I know i would... I mean it probably is kind of irritating to come at least 3 times to Unilodge. But then again its part of their job, and it's better if there is no damage done right? Right? Hmm...
Another roommate Eric wanted to take a photo with the firemen. Can you believe that? And he was actually serious! He took out his camera! Too bad he didn't have the guts to actually ask them to... Well since Tim's gotta pay $200 for setting of a false alarm ( i think...) and since they're already here, I don't see why they would decline?

Fire alarms kick a**!

No comments: