Tuesday, June 14, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 08

Day 08: A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.

This very moment? I don't know really. In a way, I'm never really satisfied with the way things are. If you know me, I can always come up with something to criticize, or I can always find something wrong with everything. So yeah, there will always be something in life that I would be able to think of that I would like to change or improve, if that sentence makes any sense. Forgive me it's time to sleep.

However I am content with the way things are. Pretty much living in the moment now, enjoying things as they come and go. I also can find assurance in God, which is a huge plus. So yeah. Every moment seems like the most satisfying moment in life.

That and when you've been holding in your pee for like hours and you can finally pee? That is a damn satisfying feeling. lol.

No comments: